WildHearts is a charity committed to tackling poverty in all its forms. We are part of the global microfinance revolution, funding banking for the unbanked, the excluded and the down trodden across the globe. WildHearts micro-loans and business training enable people to work their own way out of poverty with dignity and self respect. Find out more at www.wildheartsinaction.org
- Good luck Morgan Stanley!
- It's the 1st of Feb... Ready Micro-Tycos? Go!
- Check your inbox for Top Tips to help you kick off your Micro-Tyco Challenge
- Entry now open for February 2014
- Coming up this week, Micro-Tyco Mentor Videos featuring Lord Digby Jones, RBS Chief Exec Chris Sullivan and leading school teams
- Good luck and welcome to all the Micro-Tyco teams taking part this November. We can't wait to see how much you transform your £s into...
- Amazing total confirmed from RBS PACE....Over £33K.
- Good luck to the RBS Micro-Tycos taking part this July!
- Entry is now open for Micro-Tyco November 2013...
- After an amazing Micro-Tyco February we have a new Global Champion! Talisman Energy turned their £1 into an INCREDIBLE £75,500!
- February 2013 Micro-Tyco kicks off...
- The results are in! Deloitte win Micro-Tyco 2012 with an incredible total of more than £52k.
- Final team entries sit at an incredible 1159, with teams from Shetland to London taking part
- It's 1/11 and we have 1111 teams signed up! Are you Ready to Rock Micro-Tycos?
It's been amazing to see the totals from week 1 coming in thick and fast today.
Thank you to all our Micro-Tycos for all their hard work in the first week of the challenge.
If you still haven't sent in your totals, it's not too late - just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us the results of your business adventures this week!…
Micro-Tyco continues to inspire, astound and exceed ALL expectations. The November 2012 Micro-Tyco results are:
1st: Deloitte LLP - £52,435
2nd: Linklaters - £30,100
3rd: St Joseph's Primary School, Aberdeen - £14,001.24
1st: St Joseph's Primary School, Aberdeen - £14,001.24
2nd: George Heriot's School, Edinburgh - £5,596.35
3rd: St John the Baptist's Primary School,…
This year’s Micro-Tyco launch, which was held on September 7th at Glasgow’s Club 29, had a fantastic turn-out with both new and old teams gathering to see Sir Tom Hunter and our founder Mick Jackson speak about the fantastic challenge and to see who they are up against this year.
Guests included Deloitte who raised £19 000 and won the competition in 2011, St Joseph’s Primary School of Aberdeen who last year beat every other school and came in second place by raising an…
Get blogging and let everyone know how much your Micro-Tyco team rocks! One of the rules of Micro-Tyco is that teams must provide a clear evidence trail of how they grew their pound to their total. At the least this should be a written list of activities with the running total listed alongside it, sent to WildHearts by Friday 9th December along with the funds raised. However, WildHearts strongly encourage teams to record their activities…
We want your ideas for rewards