WildHearts is a charity committed to tackling poverty in all its forms. We are part of the global microfinance revolution, funding banking for the unbanked, the excluded and the down trodden across the globe. WildHearts micro-loans and business training enable people to work their own way out of poverty with dignity and self respect. Find out more at www.wildheartsinaction.org
- Welcome to the February 2015 Micro-Tyco Teams!
- The 1st of November has arrived and with it your £1 seed capital
- Good luck Morgan Stanley!
- It's the 1st of Feb... Ready Micro-Tycos? Go!
- Check your inbox for Top Tips to help you kick off your Micro-Tyco Challenge
- Entry now open for February 2014
- Coming up this week, Micro-Tyco Mentor Videos featuring Lord Digby Jones, RBS Chief Exec Chris Sullivan and leading school teams
- Good luck and welcome to all the Micro-Tyco teams taking part this November. We can't wait to see how much you transform your £s into...
- Amazing total confirmed from RBS PACE....Over £33K.
- Good luck to the RBS Micro-Tycos taking part this July!
- Entry is now open for Micro-Tyco November 2013...
- After an amazing Micro-Tyco February we have a new Global Champion! Talisman Energy turned their £1 into an INCREDIBLE £75,500!
- February 2013 Micro-Tyco kicks off...
- The results are in! Deloitte win Micro-Tyco 2012 with an incredible total of more than £52k.
- Final team entries sit at an incredible 1159, with teams from Shetland to London taking part
- It's 1/11 and we have 1111 teams signed up! Are you Ready to Rock Micro-Tycos?
We have had a busy month - not as successful as previous years as we changes to our timetables has meant we have less time with our S3 pupils therefore most of the planning and execution was expected from pupils outwith school time.
Bake sales have raised £29. Our pupils have also been selling popcorn, milkshakes and home baking at movie nights outwith school at Guides as well as sportathons. Some our pupils carried out car washes as well.
Another successful and entrepreneurial week for P5!!!
This week the children organised and ran a lovely and sweet ”How many Sweets in the Jar” challenge, a very well attended “Cake Sale” and a fun “Beat the Goalie” activity.
We are delighted to announce that P5 has now raised over £500. May we take this opportunity to thank everybody who helped us and participated in our fundraising effort, in particular we would like to say a big “Thank You” to the two mums…Continue
Hi there, we are a Primary 6 class and are in the middle of organising a raffle to raise funds....we plan on selling tickets a week before draw then drawing the raffle during the school day. Has anyone else pre-sold tickets then drawn raffle a week…Continue